- Page content is for your general information and use only. It’s subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It’s your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The Birdsville Track Audio Tour website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and audios. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which aren’t the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They don’t mean that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of the Birdsville Track Audio Tour website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Please don’t give away copies of your digital downloads. I’ve spent many thousands of hours and thousands of dollars writing, narrating, editing, mixing, mastering, producing and mastering the Birdsville Track Audio Tour. If you copy the audio tour and give it away without my permission, you’re taking money out of my pocket and giving it to someone else. That’s theft.
We protect your information with firewalls, antivirus software, SSL certificates and security procedures. We don’t store credit card information – it’s securely transmitted to our credit card company, Stripe for processing.