We’re committed to protecting your privacy. If we ask you to provide information which identifies you, it’ll only be used as described in this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products and services.
- If you agree, we may sometimes send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that may interest you using the email address you’ve provided.
- We may use your information to contact you for market research purposes by email, phone, fax or mail and then use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We’re committed to keeping your information secure and have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us create a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you don’t. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, please note that we don’t have any control over other websites. Therefore, we can’t be responsible for the protection and privacy of information which you provide whilst visiting other sites, and such sites aren’t governed by this privacy statement. Please exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you’re asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you’ve previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketin, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we may interest you. if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We’ll promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.